The Downtown Bryan Association (DBA) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to create, cultivate, and showcase the commerce, culture, and community of our Downtown District by preserving the past and building a vibrant future. Through its leadership and partnership activities, the DBA supports the economic growth and physical appeal of Downtown Bryan, while constantly looking for opportunities for improvement and growth within the community.
Our members include a broad array of supporters including community members in the Bryan-College Station area, business owners, Downtown Bryan property owners and merchants, and professionals who call Historic Downtown Bryan their home.
- Listing on the Downtown Bryan Association website
- Recognition on the Downtown Bryan Association Facebook page (9,997 followers)
- Monthly “shares” of your business on Facebook
- Monthly retweets of your business’ specials and events on Twitter
- Brochure display in the DBA office
- Access to DBA Advertising Co-op
- Monthly Merchant meetings
- Exclusive referrals to approximately 50 callers per month inquiring about services, venues, retail spaces, & businesses
- Networking opportunities at DBA member events such as weekly Thursday Morning Coffees
- Weekly merchant email
- A collective voice in city, state and national issues
- Access to Membership Directory
- Access to DBA staff resources and information
- Priority access to First Friday artists and demonstrator placement
- Advanced knowledge of DBA events
- Limited use of DBA logo and trademark tag
- Membership dues and other contributions are tax deductible.
- Your support directly funds programs to improve economic vibrancy and preserve the unique character of historic downtown.
Downtown Bryan Association Members 2015
White Knight Development