- This event has passed.
December First Friday
December 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy the evening!
See First Friday Rules below.
Don’t forget the Roy Kelly parking garage on 26th St. is just a short walk to Main St!
Thank you to our First Friday sponsor Aggie 96.1
Outside activities have been cancelled due to the weather, however restaurants and shops will still be open!
Palace Theater in Downtown Bryan
6:30pm Celebration Singers – CANCELLED
7:00pm One Voice – CANCELLED
7:30pm SFA Middle School Chorale – CANCELLED
8:00pm Aggie Christmas Brass Band – CANCELLED
The Queen Theatre
– Elf at 8pm
– Music from Formally Late
– Society of Children’s Book Writers & Illustrators Brazos Valley
– Brazos Valley Chapter of the Texas Association for the Education of Young Children
Blackwater Draw Brewing Co.
– Tapping Bourbon Barrel Ciaran (scotch ale) and releasing some Bourbon Barrel aged Ole St Nip!
– Live music w/ Jordan Nix
– Annual ‘Ugly Christmas Sweater’ glassware on sale!
The 2nd Story
– Music from Hayden Upchurch
– Brazos Valley Belly Dance
Design Superstore – Bryan
– Music from Rikki and Miguel
Burr’s Unfinished Furniture
– Music from Just US
In front of Carnegie History Center
– Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
– Experience BCS
Must Be Heaven – Main St.
– Bryan Fire Department
– TAMU CVM Heifer International
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectables Mall
– Brazos Spinners & Weavers/Intersections
– Jeffrey Bolich
Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
– Texas A&M Athletics
– KEOS Radio
– Aggie Magic Circle
On WJB between Main St. & Bryan Ave
– Amber Alert Network Brazos Valley
– First United Methodist Church Bryan
– First Pentecostal Church
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
– Music from Zumbini
St. Vincent de Paul Store
– Music from Heidi Dixon
Bird’s Nest Gifts & Antiques
– Music from Bryan Piano Guy
208 N. Bryan Ave
– Music from The Morgan 4
– Brazos County Crime Stoppers
– VFW Post 4692
Bryan College Station Zoigl
– Music from Copyright
In front of the Varisco Building
– Freestyle Underground Street Dancers
In front of Acme Glass
– Music from Michael of the Huangs
In front of Legal Monkeys
– Music from Frankie Marie
– Music from Emily’s Irish Tunes
– Music Alternative Spring Break
– The Door Christian Fellowship Church
– Aggie Miracle
– MSC Woodson Black Awareness Committee
– American Legion Earl Graham Post 159
– Sweet Pops
– Frios Gourmet Pops – Aggieland
– JLM’s Chicken & Waffles
– Fire Truck Crepes
First Friday Rules and Information:
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.