- This event has passed.
February 2019 First Friday
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy the evening!
See First Friday Rules below.
Don’t forget the Roy Kelly parking garage on 26th St. is just a short walk to Main St!
– First Friday–LilyRuby Art + Gold Clover Co. Pop Up
– Music from Savannah and Sarah
– The Grit Project
– Brazos Valley Chapter of the Texas Association for the Education of Young Children
Brazos Cedar Works
– First Friday Hours: 9am-10pm
– All Charlie Paige Apparel 25% OFF
– Jim.n.i is having a GRAND CLOSING SALE!!!!! Please come by and get some goodies at 50%, Christmas – 70% off. Watch for more specials on select days on facebook. Everything must go.
Viz North Gallery + Studio
– Their visualization studio will be open to the public
-419 N. Main
The Arsenal Tattoo & Design
– Tattooer AUDREY TATE will take walk-ins all of Friday, Feb. 1-2
– Brazos Valley Belly Dance
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
– Charity the Clown
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
– First Friday Open Doors, 5:30-7:30 p.m. view the historic stained glass windows in the church
Design Superstore – Bryan
– Music from Formally Late
SEAD Gallery and Bookshop
– February First Friday
– Stop by the SEAD Gallery for a chance to enter a drawing to win Premium Seating at the Grand Stafford Theater for their First Friday concert Free First Friday feat. Northern National and Night Traveler
*Stop by the SEAD Gallery on First Friday to learn more about how to enter the drawing
In front of Carnegie History Center
– Experience BCS
– Brazos Valley Roller Derby
– Astin Mansion
Must Be Heaven – Main St.
– The Hispanic Forum of Bryan College Station
– Texas A&M Physics & Astronomy
Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
– Brazos County Crime Stoppers
– Amber Alert Network Brazos Valley
Bird’s Nest Gifts & Antiques
– Music from Bryan Piano Guy
Burr’s Unfinished Furniture
– Music by A New Generation/ The Morgan 4
St. Vincent de Paul Store
– Music by Grace Hoover
The 2nd Story
– Music by Ravi Lad
– The Aggie Magic Circle
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectables Mall
– Music by Tara Grace
– Brazos Spinners & Weavers/ Intersections
– The Spoon Guy
Bryan College Station Zoigl
– The Brian Turner Band
Taco Crave B/CS
– Music by Nicholas Roman
– Music by Shorthand
– Music by Shiloh Grace
– Astin Mansion invites guests to First Friday for guided historical tours of the 95-year-old estate. In addition to guided tours, each month the mansion has live music by talented local performers and free parking in the parking lot out front.
– Music by Saddle Creek
The Varisco Building Downtown Bryan, Texas
– Freestyle Underground Street Dancers
WJB between Main & Bryan (South)
– Texas A&M Athletics
– Gladiator Dash – One Army
– Aggir Miracle
– Brazos County Coalition Against Domestic Violence
208 N. Bryan Ave
– Music by Joel & Friends
– New Life Apostolic Circle
– JJ Alcohol and Drug Recovery Network
First Friday Rules and Information:
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.