- This event has passed.
July 2019 First Friday
July 5 @ 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to come out to First Friday! Enjoy live music, art and an array of shopping and dining options. This is a free, family friendly event and a great way to enjoy the evening!
Thank you to our First Friday sponsors Aggie 96.1
– Aquifer in the Courtyard
* Reggae Music
* 8:00 P.M.
– Judy Blome Jazz Performance
The Village and Art979 Gallery
– Music by Shadow Canyon at the café
* 7:0 P.M. -9:00 P.M.
* 90’s country cover duet
– Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History
– Music by Xavier Joseph
Kolache Capital Bakery
– First Friday Is Better With Friends Special.
* All of our Red Basket Specials are Buy one Get one Half off
when you bring a friend to Kolache Capital
Bird’s Nest Gifts & Antiques
– Music by Bryan Piano Man
Curious Collections Vinyl Records & More
– Wednesday through Sunday buy one record, get one 30% off.
and all 7 inch singles 50% off
– Brazos Valley Belly Dance
Papa Perez Mexican Cuisine
– Charity the Clown
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
– First Friday Open Doors – church tours, patriotic music, and kids can ring the bell
*6:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Design Superstore – Bryan
– Music from Hudson Slack
In front of Carnegie History Center
– First United Methodist Church
Must Be Heaven – Main St.
– BCS Darts
– New Life Apostolic Church
Edward Jones – Financial Advisor: Bret Dark
– Blinn Adult Education and Literacy
– Cyclotron Institute
Corner of Time Antiques & Collectibles Mall
– Brazos Spinners & Weavers/ Intersections
– Jeffrey Bolich Spoon Guy
– Brazos Valley Roller Derby
– The Lion and Judah Ministries and Outreach
– Music by Roza Azul
WJB between Main & Bryan (South)
– TX-17 Indivisible BCS
– Jehovah’s Witnesses
208 N. Bryan Ave
– Music by Josh Sabo
– JLM’S Food Truck Chicken and Waffles
– Sweet Pops
– Sno Monkey
First Friday Rules and Information:
The Downtown Bryan Association holds the permit for First Friday and as such, is the entity that determines who is allowed to participate. Arts and culture have always been a centerpiece of First Friday. Artists, musicians and non-profits are accepted with careful review.
No selling is allowed on sidewalks. Political activities or solicitations are not allowed during First Friday. First Friday is a free event open to the public.
All participants of First Friday, including artists, performers, and non-profits, must be family friendly. The Downtown Bryan Association reserves the right to deny or revoke the permit of any participate the DBA does not deem family friendly.