- This event has passed.
May 1 - May 31
The Downtown Bryan Association invites you to participate in our inaugural celebration and campaign, Margarita Mayhem! Downtown Bryan is the place to be for all of your events in the month of May, including Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, graduation, Memorial Day weekend, and the most exciting, the grand opening of the The Queen Theatre.
Each participating Downtown Bryan restaurant will feature a margarita and entree for the entire month. Special appearances by the 2018 Queen & King of Downtown, Tamara Garza and Bobby Gutierrez, will be made at different locations each weekend.
Margarita Mayhem Restaurant Specials
- Viva la Margarita: Delicious frozen margarita mixed with big red soda and lime liquer
- “El Memo” Enchilada Dinner: “Everyone’s Favorite” three cheese enchiladas topped with our homemade chili con carne, onions and shredded cheese.
- Key Lime Kolache
- Signature Skinny Margarita, the Slenderita: Made with Milagro Tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice & agave nectar
- Pina-Rita! Made with Malibu Red, this drink will make you feel like you are relaxing on the beach!
- Dulce Vida Pineapple Jalapeno Tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, pineapple juice, and jalapeno simple syrup
- Margarita Pizza: black bean base, fresh mozzarella, tortilla strips, tequila marinated chicken, roast jalapenos, garnished with cilantro, garlic oil and a cilantro lime salt crust.
- Crave-rita: Traditional margarita mixed with homemade sangria
- 7.99 Lunch Special available Monday – Friday
- Margarita Pizza